Friday, August 12, 2011

Madam Chara Eunike (m.charaeunike@yahoo.com)

I am Mrs. Chara Eunike and I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just two days to leave. I am from (eastern Province) Russian but base in Africa Ghana since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.
Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child. I have $3Million US Dollars in (Eco bank) Accra Ghana which I instructed the bank to give it to St Andrews Missionary Home in Accra Ghana.
But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside me sick bed. I also have $4.5Million US Dollars at Agriculture Development Bank (ADB) Accra Ghana here in Ghana and I instructed the bank to transfer the money to the foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone that they should release the fund to you, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the motherless baby homes, charity homes. In your country for my heart to rest.
YOU ARE TO CONTACT THE BANK THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
(agricdb@blumail.org)
Director of Remittance Dept.
Mr. Davis James.
FAO: Agricultural Development Bank
Corporate & Customer Relations
ADB House
Independence Avenue
P O Box 11792
Accra – North
Ghana. West Africa.

Yours fairly friend
Thanks from
Madam Chara Eunike

No comments:

Post a Comment