Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trustees / Solicitors (idalolvera@yahoo.co.nz)

This is our second letter to you on this issue, the initial letter we posted to your address was returned as undelivered. My name is Dr. David Moore, We are solicitors to the great Atlanta Physician and Philanthropists Mr.George Brumley. I wish to notify you that he made you one of the beneficiaries of his estate. He left the sum of Five Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars to you. See Link: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html He must have been in contact with you in the past or you were nominated to him in "his vision" to expand his Charity work, and he instructed that you are to use part of the funds to promote his legacy through activities that aim to help the old, poor, needy and disabled in the society. Please get back to me Regards, David Moore(ESQ).London , England NB:Please get back to me via my direct email: damian1008@gala.net

No comments:

Post a Comment