Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mr.Peter Antony (mr.peterantony@gmail.com)

Atten Dear Partner,

I want to thank you for helping me out in that last transaction which went
successful,However, I am now in australia where I am now investing my own
share of the fund,as I'd promised to compensate you after everything.Ihave
contacted my secretary to confirm if you have received the
compensation draft cheque of ( $1.900,000 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS ) One
MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS.

which I issued in your name,but he told me that he could not send it to
you because of the courier charges.

Now I have called my Bank to cancel any payment regards to the draft
cheque and then authorized them to Credit the payment into ATM CARD in
your name which they have done.As of now be informed that all charges has
been paid and the ATM CARD is going to be in your name.
the bank manegement will take care for the delivery charges and ensure
that it is been deliver directly to your delivery address.

You have to forward your current informations as requested below to the Bank.

CONTACT PERSON IS MR.PETER ANTONY
Director,ATM Operation Dept.

Email (apex.benk17@yahoo.com)
Direct Mobile Phone +22998857146

Here are the informations you have to forward to the bank:
1. YOUR FULL NAMES:______
2. ADDRESS:_______
3. OFFICE/ CELLPHON NUMBERS:_________
4. GENDER:_____
5. COUNTRY NAME:________
7. AGE:_____

Best Regards
Mr. Stobart David
Texaco Oil Company


No comments:

Post a Comment