Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mrs Gayleatha B.Brown (hdffc6571@gmail.com)

Hello My Dear

This is Mrs Gayleatha B.Brown the Former United States Ambassador again , I was searching for some files that i left in this office and found out that you have not received your funds, So my dear I know you sent money to some group of criminals but later they did not deliver your funds, I want to promise you by the name of God that once you send this fee you are going to receive your funds without further delays and also this is the only fee you have to pay once you send the $55.00 just leave everything for me okay, I will make sure you receive your funds okay.

So you should just walk down any western union around you and send the money so that you can start receiving your funds without further delays

In addition, I am hereby giving your every guarantee and also 100 % percent assurance that this is the only money you will pay payable and after you pay it you will start receive your fund immediately without any setback, so try to send this fee today with the provided information below.

1. Receiver name:............. Mr. Ameke M Chinedu.
2. Country:............. Benin Republic West Africa.
3. City :............... Cotonou.
4...Test question:....How Long
5. Test answer:......Today.
6..Amount ..........US$55.00

I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number.

United States Former Ambassador to the Republic of Benin
E-MAIL:(ambassy_adormrsgayleath55@superposta.com)
Mrs Gayleatha B.Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment