Monday, August 22, 2011

Mrs. Munirat Ahmed (muniratahmed@hotmail.com)

From Mrs. Munirat Ahmed.Bujumburam CampRepublic Of Ghana Sirs, It is with tears and pains that I write this e-mail from my sick bed in ahospital. I believe you have never met such a condition before. My name isMrs. Munirat Ahmed, widow to late Mr. Khalid Ahmed, former owner ofPETROLEUM AND GAS Company, in Benin Republic. I am 68 years old, sufferingfrom long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition isreally deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 6months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage hasgotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me rather all I needis your trust. My late husband died in December 2003 in a plane crash inBenin. During the period of our marriage, we could only produce a female child.My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I and my daughterinherited all his business and wealth and presently i and my daughter areliving in a neighbouring country called Ghana in a refugee camp, becausethat is the only place that our lives can be secured for me, based on thefact that people also want my daughter dead, she is only 22 years of ageand besides that was the place my late husband deposited the sum of$28,255,000.00 united states dollars. The doctor has advised me that Iwill not live for more than 6 months, so I have now decided to spread allmy wealth, to help and contribute mainly to the development of charity inAfrica, America, Asia and across Europe. I am sorry if you are embarrassedby my e-mail. I found your e-mail address on a church website and as a real Child ofGod, I have been investigating about you to know if really you are workingaccording to the direction of God. So after all my investigation, I amdeeply convinced and decided to contact you, but if for any reason youfind this e-mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept myapology. Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Benin anddeposited the sum of $28,255,000.00 united states dollars (Twenty Eight Million two hundred and twenty five thousand United States Dollars only)in The republic of Ghana long time ago, That's all I have left now, I needyour help to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charityhomes and send my daughter back to school so that when I die my soul willrest in peace. The funds will be entirely in your hands to manage it and I hope God givesyou the wisdom to touch very many lives as this is my main concern. Fourtypercent (40%) of this fund will be for your time and effort, AnotherFourty percent (40%) for my daughter's education and investment which willbe superceded by you, while 20% goes to charity. Please you can reply withmy daughter's email as I have already informed her of you, and I am doingthis because I do not know when God will take my life. My daughter haveall relevant documents backing up the said fund in her possession. Contact my daughter via this e-mail please: (sefiatahmed7@hotmail.com) Thank you and God bless you. Mrs. Munirat Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment