Monday, August 29, 2011

WU LONG (ford12th@blumail.org)

I am Mr. Wu Long by name and I am an artist... I live in Malaysia,with my two kids, four cats, one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child... I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans, because they are always offering to pay with a CREDIT CARD/US MONEY ORDER, which is difficult for me to cash here in Malaysia. I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a part-time worker and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction... These payments could be in credit card,money order or check and they would come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your percentage and wire the BALANCE back. But the problem I have is trust as I have been burnt many times in the states by some individuals. Please reply with your name,address and phone number to this email if you are interested. ThanksMr. Wu LongAddress, 10th Floor, Bangunan ShellOff Jalan SemantanPO. Box 11027, 50732Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaTel:+60104323023

No comments:

Post a Comment