Sunday, August 14, 2011

Madam Sarah Coleman (sarahcoleman@optusnet.com.au)

9/F. Lincoln House, 979 King's Road, Taikoo Place,Island East, Hong Kong I am sorry for bouncing into your privacy. You mightnot know thesender of this mail. But i got your E-mail whensearching files onreputable people online. Let me start by introducingmyself. Herewrites,Madam Sarah Coleman(Phd.Msc,Fsd).I am married to Engineer Welsh Coleman an Englishmanwho is dead.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$7000,000(Seven Million United States Dollars) which were derivedfrom his vast estates and investment in capital marketwith a securitycompany here in Hong Kong. Presently,this money isstill with the onlinebank.My Doctor told me that I have limited days to live dueto thecancerous problems I am suffering from. I have decidedto donatethis fund to you and want you to use this gift whichcomes frommy husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows,widowers, orphans,destitute, the down-trodden, physically challengedchildren, barren-womenandpersons who prove to be genuinely handicappedfinancially.As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you thecontact of theonline bank in Hong Kong. I will also issue you aLetter of Authoritythat will empower you as the original beneficiary ofthis fund. Myhappiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation.Please always beprayerfulall through your life.Please assure me that you willact just as I have stated herein.Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you andmembers of your family.You areto contact me with my most private emailaddress:sarah.coleman77@googlemail.com ThanksMadam Sarah Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment