Friday, August 26, 2011

Greg Wyatt (bairo@speedy.com.ar)

Hello My Good Friend, I didn't forgot your past effort by trying to help me, I want to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those funds transferredunder the co-operation of a new partner from Australia. I want to use this opportunity to thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason orthe other best known to you. But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of my bank to someone elseaccount who was capable of assisting me in this great venture through the help of the diplomat I told you about. I am very happy to inform you that i have moved those funds out with a new helper, I appreciate your efforts to help me though we couldn't realize it together, I kept $800,000.00 bank draft for your compensation. Contact my Secretary with the below details. Name: Rev Ikenna OheagbuEmail: revikennaoheagbu@gmail.comPhone Number: +2348165044354 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +2348165044354 end_of_the_skype_highlighting Provide him with your details listed below such as Full Address and Direct Phone Number. Ask him to send you the total of $800,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. Let me know when you get it for us to share the joy. I'm busy here with the investment projects, I had forwarded instruction to him concerning your bank draft, So he will send it to you without delay. Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless you and your family, hope to hear from you soon. Yours Sincerely,Greg Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment