Friday, August 26, 2011

Christopher Morgan (anthoniowithers@sify.com)

Attn: CONSIGNEE BENEFICIARY


This is to inform you that arrangements have been concluded as regards the shipment of your consignment of funds to your country. I choose to conclude it and make sure it is off already before contacting you; I found out that this consignment has been lying here because of non-payment of shipment fees.
This is why I decided to use my connections, as the Shipment officer in charge of the National Security warehouse. (This is where all the abandoned consignments originating from West AFRICA are kept, at the orders of the Government.
The consignment left London yesterday night en-route your country, It is in a metal box, silver in color, with a weight of about 150kg, the box is declared as containing diplomatic /inheritance documents only. The name of the Courier Company based in the United Kingdom is Air, Land & Sea Courier International Ltd.
Reply me immediately so that I can give you the phone and fax numbers of the courier company in London so that you confirm when the consignment will arrive your location.
I choose to do this for you because I studied your file and discovered that you have paid a lot of money before abandoning this consignment and I believe you will compensate me well when you receive the consignment.
Note: I know the content of the Box because I already privy to the issues being raised by the authorities regarding its status. This is why I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement is not in any way connected to any of the people you were dealing with before today, as this consignment/Payment has been confiscated by the authorities, hence my involvement.
Waiting for your response ASAP, through email address; chrisclarencemorgan@o2.co.uk

Regards.

Christopher C. Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment