Sunday, August 21, 2011

Thomas Wood (thom.wd53@gmail.com)

From: Thomas Wood
Imperial Finance Limited
United-Kingdom


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Thomas Wood, the Auditor General, Imperial Finance Limited, London United-
Kingdom.In the course of my auditing, I discovered a floating fund in an account,
which was opened in 1990 belonging to a dead foreigner who died in 1999.Every effort
made to track any member of his family or next of kin has since failed; hence I got
in contact with you to stand as his next of kin since you share the same last name
with him.He died leaving no heir or a will.

My intention is to work with you as the legal beneficiary to enable my company transfer
this sum of US$15.5M in the aforementioned account to a safe account overseas. I am
therefore proposing that you quietly partner with me and provide an account or set up a
new one that will serve the purpose of receiving this fund.For your assistance in this
venture, I am ready to part with a good percentage of the entire funds.

After going through the deceased person's records and files, I discovered that:

(1) No one has operated this account since 1999
(2) He died without an heir or WILL; hence the money has been floating.
(3) No other person knows about this account and there was no known beneficiary.

If I do not remit this money urgently, it would be forfeited and subsequently
converted to company's funds,which will benefit only the Directors of my firm. This
money can be approved to you legally with all the necessary documentary approvals in
your name. However, you would be required to show some proof of claim, which I will
provide you with. Please reply so that I can send you detailed information on the
modalities of my proposition. I completely trust you to keep this proposition
absolutely confidential. If you are interested to work with me kindly forward below
information:

Your First and Last Names:
Telephone and fax numbers:
Occupation:
Your Age:

Please send the above information so I can reach you easily. I look forward to your
prompt response.

Best Regards,

Mr. Thomas Wood
Auditor General
Imperial Finance Ltd
United-Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment