Saturday, August 27, 2011

faclipir@linux.yasnateam.com on behalf of Usman Abubakar (u.abubakar27@gmail.com)

Re: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. I am USMAN ABUBARKA the son of late former Director of finance,Chief MUSTAPHA ABUBARKA,diamond and mining corporation I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this proposal My late father diverted this money meant for purchase of Machinery for my father's own company during the peak of disastrous military in my country and was deposited with the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA ,where I am residing now with my father's property and younger sister. Now the war as head of the family is now on the Family are planning to freeze the account and confiscate our inheritance asset with their own interest .it is on this note that my father's Attorney call me and advise to find a reliable person of my own that is why I am contacting you. All I needed from you is to tell me if would help me and e mail me back for our easy communication so i can discuss further to you in order to assist me for the transfer of this money the said amount is (Ten Million Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) $10.5 Million. I am compensating you with 35 % of the total amount of the money and 5% would be for any expenses that might likely to come up since the money has been deposit since 2005 please understand that all my hope is banked on you and I really wants to invest this money in your country where there is stability of Government, political and economic welfare. Honestly I want you to believe that this transaction is real and never a joke. I beg you to please understand this is not a Joke. My late father Chief Mustapha Abubarka gave me the photocopy of the certificate of deposit issued and obtained from the BANK on the date of deposit i have it with me and i can e mail you to see as a Proof. I believe that you are able to keep this transaction confidential because this money is the hope of my life,it is important. Please Reply me immediately after you must have gone through my message and willing to help me. I have no body and i am even scared so please i honestly need your help. Here is my e mail : u.abu@live.com I am counting on your support in concluding to this transaction. I hope to read from you soon Best regards.USMAN ABUBARKA

No comments:

Post a Comment