Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SHUMEJDA (info@aol.net)

Attn:Claim AS Next Of Kin I need Your Assistance,

Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Judith Shumejda, I am 65 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shumejda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham.

Please View the Website below:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england /1742404.stm
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/0 1/04/england.plane/



After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of (Ј15Million) (Fifteen Million Pounds) with a Bank in London. But due to my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital ,I am suffering from a protracted cancer of the lungs .

I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the Bank as my Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband's fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyond next six-eight months according to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace. Presently, I'm with my laptop in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment in Liverpool. Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the Government of UK as unclaimed fund/dormant account. Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which, that Ј15 Million is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.a

If you will so kind to be of help, You are entitled to 40% of the total money 20% for charities and 40% for me and my family lawyer. Please in your response, send me the following information to enable me validate you as the legal beneficiary of this funds


1. Your full names..............
2. Mobile phone number/home phone number/office phone number........
3. Your Age................
4 Your Home Address...........
5. Your Marital status................
6. Your occuption name & address..............
7. Name of your next of kin........................



This information will help my Attorney to enable you stand as the beneficiary to this funds.Your assistant will be highly appreciated.


Thanks and God bless.
Mrs. Judith Shumejda

No comments:

Post a Comment