Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mr.Niam Cho (info.niam@w.cn)

Good Day,I am Mr. Niam Cho, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.I have an obscured business proposal for you.I am here-by seeking your service in helping me receive a large amount of money and in giving a clear research and feasibility studies on areas I could invest on.Your services will be paid for and you will be a partner, if you are interested reach me by Sending me your NAME:....Country..... and Age:....... For security purpose, due to telecom interception in Hong Kong, I shall notaccept or acknowledge any phone call. Only emails would betreated in relation to this proposal but not without this code;[CODE NO:AM-001]. Contact me through this email for further confidential corespondence:niam.cho044@w.cn Kind Regards,Mr Niam Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment