Sunday, August 14, 2011

Capt Andrew Smith (test@kassen-anarki.dk)

Greetings

I am Cpt.steword A Smith an officer in the US Army,and also a West Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air Borne Division Peace keeping force in Baghdad, Iraq.

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and i really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from the UK. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some info

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

If you can be can be trusted,i will explain further when i get a response from you. Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address andrewsmite@ymail.com

God Bless America
Cpt.steword A Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment