Wednesday, August 3, 2011

George Patton (capt.georgepatton@usarmy.mils)

Greetings

I am Capt.George Patton, presently serving in the Military with the US Army,I'm commander of the Paratrooper with B. Co, 1st Battalion, 325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division stationed here at Camp Victory Baghdad Iraq,

I am on the move to Afghanistan from Iraq as the last batch just left, and I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA and would be heading to you soon. I hope you can be trusted? Kindly view this news blog below for some more info

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm

Your own part of this deal is to provide a safe place where the funds can be sent to, while mine would be sending it to you by diplomatic means. Can you be trusted to handle some serious and confidential transactions? I will explain further when I get a response from you. Do have a wonderful day.

Please ensure to reply via my private e-mail address: Georgepatton43@gmail.com

God Bless
Capt.George Patton
Baghdad Iraq

No comments:

Post a Comment