Wednesday, August 3, 2011

David Thorburn (davidthorburn@yahoo.com)

Greetings,

I am David Thorburn Chief Operating Officer, Clydesdale Bank. I am getting in touch with
you regarding the estate of a deceased client with similar
last name and an investment placed under our banks management 10 years ago. I believe
would be of interest to you.In 2000, the subject matter;
came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our private banking division. He
informed us that he had a financial portfolio of
fifty million united states dollars ($50,000,000,00).i want you to stand as the bona-
fide next of kin to the deceased.

My proposal; you share the same surname With our late client; We share the proceeds 50%
for me, 50% for you Should you be interested i shall provide
you with more details of this transaction.

I await your response.
E-mail :davidthorburn43@msnzone.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment