Thursday, August 4, 2011

Basil Walter (wb@inf.org)

ATTN:
Been waiting to hear back from you so we can finalize your transaction and for some reason you have not gotten back to me, I want to believe its because you are unable to come up with the (Fee/$3,000.00), if this is the reason why i haven't heard back from you then I will make you an offer, my client will fund you with the money and in return you will compensate us with 10% after your $500,000.00 transaction has been completed.I will have my associate overnight you a Certified check of $3,650.00 for you to cash and send the fees/$3,000.00 to our payment processing center in other to have your transaction completed. Provide your details below if you are in agreement.

1, Full Name :
2, Physical Mailing Address:
3, City :
4, State :
5, Zip-Code :
6, Home/Cell # :
7, Bank Name :

please use reference number 250-153 for our mutual convenience

Sincerely,
Basil Walter
Welfare officer,
World Bank Creditors
559-478-1045

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I received the above e-mail. well done till I looked Basil up. thank you for the heads up! Because of todays brutal economy scammers are flooding the internet. Everyone is going through a financial challenge right now, and these types of scamming are darn right unconscable.

    ReplyDelete