Thursday, August 4, 2011

Barr. Peters Smith (barr.peters_smith2@hotmail.com)

Good day to you! My names are Barrister Peters Smith. Do not be surprised!
I got your email contact via the "World Email Online Directory"

My professions include: Barrister and a Chartered Account; I am presently
working as an External Auditor for the ZIRAAT BANKASI BANK OF TURKEY,
TURKEY. Just last week I discovered an abandoned large sum totaling 11.3
Million GBP(about $19 Million United States Dollars) in an investment
account which has been dormant for 12 years now and last operated in year
1999 belonging to a late customer. Records and investigation prove he died
without any next-of-kin to this sum total of 11.3 Million GBP.

I do not want the sum to go to the bank's Treasury this time like the
others, as this is very common. I want you to co-operate with me and stand
in as the next-of-kin to secure this funds for our selves instead of
having it into the bank's Treasury as Unclaimed Funds. As a chartered
barrister at law and with my years of experience, I have been able to
secure all the documents to put you forward as the legal
claimant/beneficiary. So if you are interested, you are to keep this
confidential and contact me on my private email:
barr.peters_smith1@hotmail.com I traveled to the UK 2days ago. My
temporary UK phone is: +44-70-4573-9682. I deserve a 40% for my
documentation efforts.I await your prompt reply for more details to
proceed.Note: it is a matter of option; you may choose not to share in
this.

Truly,
Barr. Peters Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment