Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Willi Hager (hg78wil@att.net)

Hello,
 
I work as an auditor for a suisse bank. I was a part of the delegation of the bank that carried out the investigation of finding bank accounts in Switzerland belonging to non-Swiss indigenes, which have remained dormant since World War II. Most belonged to Holocaust victims, recent findings have since resulted in the discovery of additional dormant accounts -2700 in July, 2005.
 
A dormant account with a deposit valued at $21 million dollars plus accumulated interest was discovered by me. The beneficiary was murdered during the holocaust era, leaving no WILL and no possible records for trace of heirs. I have all secret details and necessary contacts for your claim of this inheritance with no encumbrance. The money will be banked in the Carribean Islands, being a tax free, safe haven for money and we can share it and use for investment of our choice.
 
Consequently, my proposal is to bring you forward as the beneficiary of the funds as you share same details with the deceased and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, contact me on my private email: hagwill03@blumail.org for the finer details.
 
The Holocaust Claims Processing Office has already allocated the money for payment to the beneficiary awaiting submission of valid claims for necessary disbursement. I find myself privileged to have this information. 
 
Best Regards,
Willi Hager.

No comments:

Post a Comment