Thursday, June 23, 2011

Maksim Chmerkovskiy (servicio@bagoperu.com.pe)

PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE!!! Reply To : Maksim34@live.com

I am Mrs. Maksim Chmerkovskiy from Iceland, married to LateEngr Brown
Chmerkovskiy {PhD} who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A
DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Saudi Arabia for 19 years before he died on
the 25th of August, 2008. We were married for twenty four years
without achild.He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four
days.Beforehis death, he deposited the sum of 6,143,728.00 US Dollars
with a bank In Canada and this fund is presently with the bank
awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next eight
months due to cancer problem.I have been diagnosed with
Esophageal cancer

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church,
organization or good person that will utilize this money in good
faith.I took thisdecision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money.

I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this
decision.please reply for further details,This email was sent by my assistant

Your sister Maksim

No comments:

Post a Comment