Tuesday, June 21, 2011

James H. Wilson. (micheal@w61j32hv3.homepage.t-online.de)

ATTN; BENEFICIARY

I am Diplomat James H. Wilson from Nigeria mandated to deliver your Contract/Inheritance sum to you in your country of residence immediately.

The funds total US$15.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by our Ministry (F.G.N) with Nigerian Monitory Regulation Banks Agency) ; after long time delay of your contract /Inheritance payment the new Acting President Dr Goodluck Jonathan agreed to pay all outstanding payment of

Inheritance/contracts which your name was among those that will be paid through diplomatic means.

Please re-confirm your contract details to enable me proceed to your address as I am presently at WASHINGTON DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IN STERLING VIRGINIA in the United States of America and before I can proceed to deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person:

1.Full Names
2.Residential Address
4.Occupation
5.Direct Telephone Numbers
6.Contract/Inheritance Number

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package Consignment to your residential address.

Send the requested information so that we can proceed to your house as we have limited time to effect the delivery of your fund and return back to Nigeria.



NOTE: Kindly email me backand call me backurgently at my direct American number



Regards,


Mr. James H. Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment