Thursday, June 23, 2011

From Miss Juliet Conte (juliet20conte@gmail.com)

Greeting

My name is Miss Juliet Conte , I am 17 years old and The daughter of
formerlate Guinea President Lansana Conte,who died on Tuesday, 23th Dec
2008, after a long illness, aged 74 years old. As a matter of fact, I am
the only one in the family who knows about the money he deposited in a
bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire, He deposited the sum of ($10.5 Million
United States dollars)

My late father handed over the documents of this deposit to me before his
untimely death, Now as he is dead, I wish to seek for your partnership to
assist me to move this money to your country fore investment.This is 100%
risk free and I will give you 30% of the total amount involve.

If you are interested I will send you the full confidential details of the
deposit as a good partner that I can trust to assist me. Can I trust you
in this transaction? If you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail
signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax
numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business
is risk free hence we can perfect it within few days upon your readiness.

Check the news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7797935.stm

Respectfully,

Miss Juliet Conte

No comments:

Post a Comment