Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ms. Stacy. M (jeffery@jumboyin.cn)

Dear Friend,

My Name is Stacy Mohammed, 19 years old female born in America by Egyptian parents. Presently i reside in Ghana just because of the previous crisis in Egypt. I came to know you in the course of my search for a reliable partner who can help me to claim my inheritance since i have lost my family in Egypt, and I decided to contact you, because I believe you are a reputable person and I feel You can help me over this confidential matter.

My father was one of the special advisers to Ex-President Mubarak Muhammad Hosni, my father and mother was shot dead after the night Mubarak Muhammad Hosni left office as the Egyptian President. After my fathers death i had no choice than to run away from Egypt to a nearby country Ghana. Before my father died he deposited the sum of $45,800,000.00usd with a security finance company in Accra Ghana and as the only child of my parents all the necessary documents was place in my name. Therefore i need your help to claim this fortune as a foreigner, if you can help me i shall give you 20% off the fortune which i will disclose to you when you contact me back and if interested.

I am looking for somebody that is capable and willing to help me to process the claim of the money from the security company as my foreign beneficiary and partner to my late father's funds because presently am passing through difficulties where i live as I am still considered a minor and can not lay claims to this funds by my self alone.

Please contact me back at (talk2stacy1@yahoo.com.hk)

Regards,
Stacy Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment