Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thompson (mailmorrisa1@yahoo.co.jp)

Dear friend

First of all let me introduce myself to you I am Morrisa Thompson from Malaysia . I am married to late Peter Thompson of blessed memory. We were married for eleven Years without a child, since his death I too have been battling with both cancer and fibroid problem. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for few months and having known my condition I Decided to donate my late husband\'s funds(US$5.5Million) deposited with a security company in Nigeria because my Husband work there before he was sick and later retire so I want any person that will Utilize this money for himself/herself and also for the Orphanages, widows so that we can make this world a better place, and as soon as I receive your reply, I will also issue an Order of authority to the security company, authorizing them that the said trunk box has been willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another person / organization for this same purpose. Unti


Do have a nice Day


Morrisa Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment