Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Attn: Dear friend, (info@info.net)

Attn: Dear friend,

Good day, How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid for the delivery fee for your Fund $1.5 Million United state Dollar And all the necessary

arrangement of delivering the $1.5 Million us dollar in cash was made with CITY LINK DELIVER SERVICE. Be inform that there are some documents to be secure.

Do contact them and let me know when you have receive your fund, below is the needed information to enable them deliver your fund to you immediately.

Company name...... CITY LINK DELIVER COURIER SERVICE
Contact person:...(KANE MARK)
Telephone...... +47031855615
Email ........( citylinkdeliver@gmail.com)

Send your contact information to them as it below to enable their diplomatic agent to locat you when he arrive in your country..

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE
YOUR AGE AND SEX

Do let me know immediately you receive your consignment that consist your fund that i deposited in the so that we can share the joy together.

BEST REGARDS,

MR. JOMIE SUMA

1 comment:


  1. best wishes
    there July 31, 2012 Yesterday I got a message from the lady Kim Farooq that contains this

    Dear Beloved one

    Greetings to you and your family in the name of God.Please use this money as a compensation for you as to help the churches and less privileged.

    In my search for a reliable and God fearing person and have gotten your contact through prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to Compensate you in carrying out my last wishes. My name is Mrs Amina Farooq. I'm a 45 years old woman and from Libya, I was a merchant and owned two businesses in London and Dubai.

    I was also married with two children.My husband and two children died in a car accident six years ago.Before this happened, my business and concern for making money was all i Iive for,I never really cared about other values in life.

    But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families I have been helping orphans in phanage/motherless homes. I have also donated some money for humanitarian needs in Europe and Africa , Namely Sudan,South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austra, Germany and some Asian countries.

    Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophagi cancer.I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctor have told me that I have only few months to live.It is my last wish to see this Distributed to you as to help victims less previlaged and other charity organization .

    I decided to make this contribution on assisting less previlaged and other charity organization,I am sending this compensation amount of (US$500.000.00) to you through My Pastor to send it to you as soon as you have contacted him.

    Contact My pastor Now For your Compensation on his contact infomations below:

    Rev Fred Duke
    Add:01 BP 165
    Republic of Benin
    Email:revfred.duke@ymail.com

    Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.Please, I beg you in the name of God to use this compensation to help poor onces around you and distributes it accordingly.

    Use your judgment to distribute the money.

    Regards.
    Your Sister
    in the Lord
    Mrs Amina Farooq
    sorry what was the content of the message is correct? thank you

    ReplyDelete