Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chu-yu Soong (soongchu@kimo.com)

I am Mr.Chu-yu Soong, a retired operations manager of Bank of China
Malaysia. In June, 2004, a certain British Crude oil merchant came to our
bank and made a Fixed (Numbered) deposit of Fifteen Million U.S
Dollars.And
in the record there is no known successor to this deposit of the deceased
who died without a will.

I need your services to stand as Next of Kin.This requires a private
arrangement, as you will receive these funds under legal claims; all legal
documents will be carefully worked out to ensure a risky free claim.

I will expect a straight answer from you. Yes or No. If yes, Kindly
furnish me with your full names and telephone/fax numbers.

Contact me via my private email account for more details...
sooongchuuyu@w.cn

Best regards,
Soong

No comments:

Post a Comment