Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mrs. Anna Maria Alexander (gbmmarketing@can.rogers.com)

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth;I had
no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal
life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His Mercies and glory upon my
life.

I am Mrs. Anna Maria Alexander,the wife of Mr.Robert Alexander,both of us are
citizens of the united state of America, my husband worked with the Chevron
Texaco in Hong Kong for twenty years before he died in the year 2003 We were
married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness
that lasted for only four days.

I'm in a hospital in Hong Kong where I have been undergoing treatment
foresophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors
have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see
this money distributed to charity organizations and NGO anywhere in the World
in helping human race.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds(Seven
Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in Europe.

Now I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 7.5 Million
Pounds(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) and I needed a very honest
and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for Gods work, I found your
email address from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would
be able to use the funds for the Lords work, kindly reply for further details.

I await your quick response to this Email:(Mrs_Annamaria@hotmail.com) as this is
my last wish to see this funds transferred before my Death.Please my beloved for
further communication on how we are going to conclude this,Remain Blessed.

We are equal becose what ever religion we are but we all belive in one God.

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Anna Maria Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment