Friday, June 24, 2011

Mr Kruglov Andrey (investaccessuk152@yahoo.co.uk)

Hello,

In line with the recent international venture for profitable investment
haven being across the globe, I seek medium to increase my global and
domestic alliances via various services Including Mortgage Banking, Micro
Financing, Marine Sector, Real Estate Business, Oil and Gas, Lands, Stock
speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health sector and tobacco,
Communication Services,Hospital
equipments,Restaurants,Furniture, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, and a
host of other profitable ventures. I actually got to know you through on
the internet and I have been looking forward to see such due to my current
intentions to invest in your country in any of the profitable business.

If you think you are good in any of the mentioned business sector, Kindly
Let me know Areas of your Interest With your assurance and Capability in
the area of you specialized. I have secured a total sum of
($20,000.000.00) Twenty Million United States Dollars for this project, I
will like to inform you the origin of this fund. The fund was realized
from a closed company asset and the fund still with a financial
institution. First I will like us to move the total fund to your account
for the investment.

If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit
in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your
country, please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we
are ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of
generating 18% annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture
partnership and Hard loan funding can also be considered. I am ready and
very interested in buying your property as quickly as you want, because i
like it. Currently I am still working in a company as a member of the
executives. I'm trying to buy homes in and around your country like a
business, to fall again after my resignation. I would like to buy as many
as I can. There are many fraudulent activities in some businesses where
many people advertise what does not exist, but I’m optimistic that I am
dealing with the right person. Always remember: I’m not from your country
and I do not live there, but it is like millions of dollars investments
have for its vibrant economic drive. I would not mind partnering with you
to do so.

I am a Russian and every purchase is a cash transaction, but presently I
am now in London for one month leave, you can as well call me with this
+44-7035936428 +44-7045747223 and also reach me through my private email
investaccessuk@aol.com,investmentaccessuk@yahoo.com, And you can look for
more information about me:
http://www.gazprom.com/eng/articles/article8869.shtml
http://www.gazprom.com/management/board/
http://www.gazprom.com/management/board/kruglov/

Thanks and wish you a good business relationship with you.

I look forward to hear from you
Mr Kruglov Andrey Vyachelavovich.

No comments:

Post a Comment