Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Christian von Glasow (CEO/MD) (recruit_br@thaimetaltrade.com)

Good Morning

My name is Christian Von Glasow,I am the Founder/President BATON Communications, Inc USA and Director of Community Bank Finance at Performance Trust Capital Partners, LLC Chicago Illinois,USA.Please see the link below for my online profiles

(1) http://www.baton-inc.com/batonsite/team/christian.html (2) http://www.finroad.com/directory/vonglasow_christian.html

I have the opportunity of transferring a substantial amount of money to you for our mutual benefit.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT MY PROPOSAL IS NOT A HOAX, AS I AM READY TO PROVE MY IDENTITY TO YOU AND THE REALITY OF THE DEAL WITH VERIFIABLE DOCUMENTS.I AM SURE
OF SUCCESS IN THIS DEAL BECAUSE I HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE.

For more details, here is my direct contact email ID's (1) : christian.vonglasow@performancetrusts.com (2) : christian@baton-inc.net

Thanking you in anticipation as I wait to receive your response.

Regards

Christian Von Glasow

Inventor / Founder
GOMIRROR, LLC
6665 Darling Lane
San Bernardino, CA 92407
ID: christian.von.glasow
Email: christian@baton-inc.net
URL: www.baton-inc.com
Email: christian.vonglasow@performancetrusts.com
URL: www.gomirror.com

No comments:

Post a Comment