Monday, June 20, 2011

Mrs. Munirat Ahmed (muniratahmeed@yahoo.com)

From Mrs. Munirat Ahmed.
Bujumburam Camp
Republic Of Ghana

Sirs,


It is with tears and pains that I write this e-mail from my sick bed in a hospital. I believe you have never met such a condition before. My name is Mrs. Munirat Ahmed, widow to late Mr. Khalid Ahmed, former owner of PETROLEUM AND GAS Company, in Benin Republic. I am 68 years old, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than 6 months according to my doctors. This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I don't want you to pity me rather all I need is your trust. My late husband died in December 2003 in a plane crash in Benin, (Please check,
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html).

During the period of our marriage, we could only produce a female child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I and my daughter inherited all his business and wealth and presently i and my daughter are living in a neighbouring country called Ghana in a refugee camp, because that is the only place that our lives can be secured for me, based on the fact that people also want my daughter dead, she is only 22 years of age and besides that was the place my late husband deposited the sum of $28,255,000.00 united states dollars. The doctor has advised me that I will not live for more than 6 months, so I have now decided to spread all my wealth, to help and contribute mainly to the development of charity in Africa, America, Asia and across Europe. I am sorry if you are embarrassed by my e-mail.

I found your e-mail address on a church website and as a real Child of God, I have been investigating about you to know if really you are working according to the direction of God. So after all my investigation, I am deeply convinced and decided to contact you, but if for any reason you find this e-mail offensive, you can ignore it and please accept my apology.

Before my late husband died he was a major oil tycoon, in Benin and deposited the sum of $28,255,000.00 united states dollars (Twenty Eight Million two hundred and twenty five thousand United States Dollars only) in The republic of Ghana long time ago, That's all I have left now, I need your help to collect this funds and distribute it yourself to charity homes and send my daughter back to school so that when I die my soul will rest in peace.

The funds will be entirely in your hands to manage it and I hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very many lives as this is my main concern. Fourty percent (40%) of this fund will be for your time and effort, Another Fourty percent (40%) for my daughter's education and investment which will be superceded by you, while 20% goes to charity. Please you can reply with my daughter's email as I have already informed her of you, and I am doing this because I do not know when God will take my life. My daughter have all relevant documents backing up the said fund in her possession.

Contact my daughter via this e-mail please: (sefiathmed@live.com)

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Munirat Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment