Thursday, June 23, 2011

Barrister Segun Williams (brs_swchambers110@yahoo.com)

Barrister Segun Williams.
Legal Practitioner, Solicitors & Notaries
Property & Civil Law
33 Bode Thomas street, Surulere, Lagos.


My name is Barrister Segun Williams, a legal attorney with great vision, I
apologize for this unsolicited nature of my email, this was due to the
desperation in me as I have good news for you in regards to the current
development of my deceased client Mr. Richard, whose last name is same as
yours and a native of your country, he died in the January 27th Bomb blast
here in my country, Nigeria, I happen to be his private and most trusted
attorney.

However, my client was a wealthy business tycoon formerly working with the
Nigerian airways for over 20 years till this date before his sudden death in
the January 27th 2002 Bomb blast that rocked his residence in Steven Toba
street, G.R.A Ikeja, here in my country.

On the 27th of January 2002, my client and his family here in Nigeria {Lady
Lydia, Sharon, Charles and Christiana} were involved in a terrible bomb
blast that took the lives of innocent souls and unfortunately over 1000
people lost their lives, my client and his family were part of these people.
my client left behind a sum of fifteen million eight hundred thousand
{US$15.8 M } United States of American dollars precisely here in the First
Bank of Nigeria Plc, which is the main reason why I have to contact you.

I have made so many attempts to locate any of my clients relative but all
attempts have proved unsuccessful, and since I have been unsuccessful in
locating any living relative of my client for over 9 years now, I seek your
prompt consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased because you
bare the same surname with him so that the proceeds of his account valued at
{USD15.8M } dollars can be transferred into your account and then you and I
can share the money according to any agreed ratio as this fund is almost
maturing to confiscation.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us to see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law in your country and here as
well. Please provide your full names and your phone numbers in your response
and be rest assured that as you comply with my directives, this transaction
will be backed up with official documents endorsed by the supreme court of
Nigeria to legalize the claim of this transaction.

Finally , I crave your indulgence to present you as the surviving next of
kin to the deceased so that we can reap from the fruit of this old mans
labour before some group of bad and corrupt leaders in my country get hold
of this money for their own selfish interest instead of either donating it
to the less privilege or have the fund go its legal way, I guess the best
way is for the both of us to take advantage of this opportunity to the
betterment of our lives and the lives of those around us including the
homeless and less privileged.


I am awaiting your urgent response on this my private email address: brs.swc100@hotmail.com


Best regards,
Barrister Segun Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment