Thursday, June 23, 2011

Mr. Kenneth Obi (kennethobi67@yahoo.com)

Hello Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Kenneth Obi. I am glad to inform you that I have successfully
concluded the transaction; the money has been transferred to London through the
assistant of Mrs. Carolyn Howard who is a London base woman.

Currently I am in London with her and my wife and children. However, I did not
forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now
though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the
credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to
back off on me and the transaction, I understand it was simply because of some
circumstances you could not control.

In appreciating your assistance, I have compensated you with a sum of
US$4,500,000.00 which I have written in certified bank draft in your favour. I
left the draft with my secretary Mr.Louis Uba on my departure to London. I would
like you to contact him with the below info and instruct him where to send the
draft to.

Mean while, I was inform by My Secretary that a woman called his office
telephone A few Days Ago claiming to be your true Representative.

HERE IS HER INFORMATION BELOW:
NAME:P. Rachel White & David
219 North East 8th Street
OKLAHOMA 73115
BANK NAME:Wells Fargo Bank, 705 S Hwy 97, Redmond, Oregon, 97756, USA .
ACCOUNT NUMBER: Account #: 2782455105

Please, do reconfirm to MY SECRETARY, as a matter of urgency if this woman is
from you so that he will not be held responsible for paying into the Wrong Name.

If this woman is not your Representative, You are requested to fill and send
this information for verification purpose so that your VALID CERTIFIED BANK
DRAFT US$4,500,000.00 (FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY) WILL
NOT BE delivered to the wrong hand please?

1) Your full name
2) Mobile Phone #
3) Residential address
4) Company name, Office position
5) Profession, Age and marital status
(6) I.D

Name: Mr. Louis Uba.
Email:uba_louis@yahoo.com
Tel+2348062424686

As soon as you receive the BANK DRAFT you let me know because I am busy here
trying to put things together and may not be chanced to email you frequently.

With Best Regards,
Mr. Kenneth Obi
Tel: +447045799055

No comments:

Post a Comment