Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simon Dale (simondal4@att.net)

Attn: Please and how are you?
 
I have an important message for the owner of this email ID. I am the new Head Of Finance-Department here at [Barclays Bank]. I discovered a file and information in the Office Computer Database containing a Transfer sum of US$5.5 Million in balance attached to your email address.
 
From records, it seems a Contract Payment executed here in Africa, due to you for claims via this office, You should know better. From what I can see in our system here, it seems this money may have been more than the amount I discovered, but I will find out as things progresses.
 
Everything is OK now. I just wish you can follow my advice. Am going to help you to get this funds Transferred to you, I have information to give you, which will help you get this transfer done. I know you have felt so bad, because of all the delay and demands for money from the people handling the transfer initially; don't worry, there is hope if you will listen and follow my directives.
 
Meanwhile any person contacting you from my office or any bank here in west Africa in this regards, should be ignored for now.
 
You also have to promise to protect my Identity until you get your money? Because if it is open that you are about to receive this fund through my help, We can't imagine what may happen believe me, as a lot of people have there eyes on funds like this and are very ready to divert it as soon as they are sure it has no claim. I don't know why I am doing this for you, but I just feel I should assist you, considering what you may have been through because of this funds.
 
I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU FURTHER UNTIL YOU CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL, I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE FOLLOWING, AND ALSO TO GET YOUR PERMISSION TO CARRY ON, BEFORE WE PROCEED.
 
My Best Regards.
 
Simon Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment