Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sgt. Larry Wayne (admin@herradura.co.cu)

Hello,

How are you and your family, I sincerely hope all is well? My names are staff sergeant Larry Wayne; i am an American soldier serving in the US military in Iraq with the army's 3rd infantry division, with a desperate need for an Urgent assistance which gave me the courage to contact you.

I honestly want this deal to be resolved immediately, Please, contact me as soon as possible through my private and confidential email address: sgtlarryw@live.com

Thanks and best regards.

Sgt Larry Wayne.
sgtlarry2@hotmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I received the same email in my spam folder, but with a different reply-to address. I deleted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I just got this one also but with an aol.com address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the one I received from him:



    SGT LARRY WAYNE ✆ tianl@shafc.edu.cn



    show details Aug 20 (1 day ago)








    Hello,

    How are you and your family, I sincerely hope all is well? My names is staff sergeant Larry Wayne; i am an American soldier serving in the US military in Iraq with the army's 3rd infantry division, with a desperate need for an Urgent assistance which gave me the courage to contact you.

    I honestly want this deal to be resolved immediately,
    Please, contact me as soon as possible through my private and confidential email address: sgtlarrywayne11@aol.com

    Thanks and best regards.

    Sgt Larry Wayne.
    sgtlarrywayne11@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received this email and thought it was a hoax.
    How are you and your family?

    I sincerely hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Sergeant Larry Wayne; I am an American soldier serving in the US military in Iraq with the army's 3rd infantry division, I am in a desperate need for an urgent business assistance which gave me the courage to contact you.


    We have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the country, Please, contact me as soon as possible through my private and confidential email address for further information: lawayne26@live.com

    Thanks and best regards.

    Sgt Larry Wayne


    NOTE: Reply all mails to- lawayne26@live.com

    ReplyDelete