Thursday, June 16, 2011

Semillero del grupo de investigacion GIGA (semigiga@udea.edu.co)

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

My Name is Mrs. Praskovia Batovich ,I am married to late Yuri Batovich who
was an Oil Merchant and international businessman before he died in the
year2001 after a briefillness that lasted for only five days. Before the
Untimely death of my husband we were both born again Christians. When my late
husband was Alive he deposited the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) with a Bank in
Europe whose name is witheld Until we open up communication.

Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that i may not last for the next
Couple Of Months due to My cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my
inability to move Around and Having known my condition Idecided to donate
this fund to a God fearing Person that will utilize this money the way I am
going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband Before
his death. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly Way. I am not afraid of death Hence I know where I am going. I know
that I am going to be in the Bossom of the Lord.Exodus 14 VS 14 says that
"the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always, As soon as I
receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of the Bank where you shall
reach them and i will also issue you a Letter Of Authorization from the High
Court Of Justice that will prove you to be a beneficiary of this fund. Any
delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual for this
same purpose.email{p.batovich12@9.cn }

Your Beloved Sister in the lord,
Mrs.Praskovia Batovich.
 

1 comment:

  1. Winning No: NGS/877/798/2011
    From:
    Semillero del grupo de investigacion GIGA
    Add to Contacts
    To:
    SHEPHERDS BUILDINGS EAST,
    RICHMOND WAY - LONDON
    W14 0DQ - UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)
    Attn:Winner
    Winning No: NGS/877/798/2011
    Email Ref No: NGS/699/33/2011
    Notification Date: 16/06/2011
    AMOUNT WON:£500,000.00GBP {Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds})
    This email has brought you an unexpected luck,Your e-mail address was
    selected and confirmed by National Geographic International, through their
    latest internet software. You are therefore been
    approved the sum of £500,000.00GBP {Five Hundred Thousand Great British
    Pounds}.WINDOWS LIVE & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects all the email addresses of
    people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to
    HOTMAIL,YAHOO,GMAIL,MSN AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL DOMAIN we only randomly
    select ten lucky people every year as our winners through electronic
    balloting System without the winners applying or buying a ticket online,we
    congratulate you for being one of the people selected.
    PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM You are advised to contact the processing office
    immediately upon receipt of this message for more information concerning the
    processing and eventual payment of the above prize to you with the following
    details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications,These are your
    identification numbers:

    Winning No: NGS/877/798/2011
    Email Ref No: NGS/699/33/2011
    To begin your claim please contact our licensed and accredited agent assigned
    to you.
    (VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT MANAGER)
    ===================================
    CONTACT CLAIMS ADMINISTRATOR
    ===================================
    Name: Mr. Dennis Orton
    Email : ngl_results03@hotmail.co.uk
    Phone : # : +44 756 193 1695
    Do email the above Claims Administrator, at once with all the claims
    requirements below.To avoid unnecessary delay.They are needed to proceed.
    Claims Requirements.
    Fill the below:
    1. Full Name:_____________________
    2. Address:_____________________
    3. Nationality:___________Sex:________
    4. Age:________Date of Birth:___________
    5. Occupation:_____________________
    6. Cell Phone:___________Fax:___________
    7. State of Origin:_________Country:_______

    PROCEDURES / RIGHTS AND PRECAUTIONS.
    Choose from payment options and Contact the Claims Administrator with all
    your claims requirements.
    (i).Delivery of cheque Valued £500,000.00GBP by a registered Courier Company.

    National Geographic Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days from
    date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any
    prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

    Congratulations!! once again.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs.Carolina lennon(Secretary).
    National Geographic Corporation.All rights reserved

    ReplyDelete