Saturday, June 4, 2011

MR.WILSON BROWN (wilsonbrow@contractor.net)

MR.WILSON BROWN
PRINCIPAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER
ALPHA BANK GROUP GREECE.
105, ATHINON AVENUE ,
ATHENS GREECE 104 47(1ST FLOOR).
EMAIL. wilsonbrown@contractor.net


My Dear Friend,

How are you doing today? I will explain myself a little to you before I
continue. My name is Mr. Wilson Brown. I am the Principal Portfolio
Manager in ALPHA BANK. I hope you read this proposal carefully and reply
me immediately. I know that we have not met before but this business
transaction will bring us together. ALPHA BANK MANAGER. His name was
Mr.Nikolaos Manousakis. He is from Greece . He was working at the ALPHA
BANK MANAGER IN ORESTIADA. Lost his life during an armed robbery into his
office. You can find the details of his death from the link below:

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/9/33734
http://greece.greekreporter.com/2010/11/17/armed-robber-kills-bank-manager-in-orestiada/
http://www.emportal.rs/en/news/region/138750.html


The board of director and the management of the ALPHA BANK has
mandated and instructed me to go and look for Mr. Nikolaos Manousakis next
of kin to come and claim his fund in our bank. The only next of kin that
was stated categorically when he opened the bank account was his wife Mrs.
Beverly Manousakis.

I have contacted the Greek Social Security Head Quarter Athens Greece here
in my country to enquire about his next of kin Mrs. Beverly Manousakis.
The Social Home Land Security here in my country told me that his wife who
is his only next of kin died on the 12th of February 2009 at Alexander
General Hospital . He also made me to understand that they don’t have
kids.

This means that the whole family is gone. What a sad story. He used his
wife as his next of kin when opening his bank account with our bank but
now she is no more. The reason why I contacted you is that Mr. Nikolaos
Manousakis is dead and his wife who is his next of kin is also dead. The
board of directors and the management of Alpha Bank of Greece Group do not
know about these developments. The board of directors and the management
of this bank have told me that if nobody applies for the fund then the
bank will return the whole fund into our federal reserve. I want you to
apply to the bank as the only surviving next of kin to late Mr. Nikolaos
Manousakis. It might interest you to know that he has a domiciliary bank
account with our bank. This bank account contains the sum of EIGHT MILLION
EUROPE CURRENCY (8,000,000.00).

This is the exact amount he has in his domiciliary bank account before
the ugly incident occurred. This money is still in that bank account as
unclaimed money. This business transaction is very simple and risk free.
I am the PRINCIPAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER of this bank. The board of
directors and the bank management are waiting for me to present the next
of kin to late Mr. Nikolaos Manousakis. I told them that I am still
searching for the next of kin to the deceased.


If you are interested, I will send you the application form to fill
and send to the bank applying as the only surviving next of kin to
late Mr. Nikolaos Manousakis. I will back you by letting the board of
directors and the management of the bank to know that you are the
rightful next of kin to late Mr. Nikolaos Manousakis. I will prove to
them that you are the rightful person to inherit the unclaimed fund.
If you are interested then give me a reply.

In respect to this transaction, we agree that 45% of this money will be
for you as my foreign partner and for the bank account that you shall
provide. 55% will be for me. The expenses in this business transaction
will be shared between us. The money will be transferred to the bank
account that you shall provide. I will travel down to your country after
the money has been transferred into your bank account. Therefore to enable
the immediate transfer of this fund to your bank account as arranged, you
must apply first to the bank. Your swift response will be highly
appreciated.


Thanks and have a nice day.


Reply via to my personal email below: wilsonbrown@contractor.net


Friendly regards
MR.WILSON BROWN
PRINCIPAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER
ALPHA BANK GROUP GREECE

No comments:

Post a Comment