Saturday, June 4, 2011

Madam. Maria Getrudis Alban (drshoffitrechard@gmail.com)

Dearest,
 
Greetings. Please accept my apologies if this my request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form. I got your contact from the internet directory and decided to contact you for this transaction that is based on trust and your outstanding reputation based on the information I got from my Countrys Chamber of Commerce.
 
My name is Madam. Maria Getrudis Alban; I am a citizen of Peru. I need your kind assistance to receive the sum of $10.5m.
 
If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apologies. However if you are willing and ready to handle this venture I shall be very grateful to hear from you for more information.
 
Please do get back to me as soon as you receive this mail for further information via my private mailbox: 
 
Please if you are interested kindly respond by sending me your address,full names, and telephone numbers including your usiness/occupation to my lawyer privte email address drdatohussin1@yahoo.co.jp to enable me ascertain your capability of handling this business. Trusting to hear from you immediately.
 
Best regards,
Madam. Maria Getrudis Alban.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment