Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dr.Raymond Adenuga (raymond@msn.com)

How is life with you over there?
 
Kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. My name is Raymond Adenuga, I am the Assistant Manager at Bank of Industry, West Africa. Nigeria. My business proposal for you is to assist me transfer US$42.6m from my bank in Nigeria to a foreign bank if willing. After the successful transfer, our sharing ratio will be 35% for you and 65% for me.
 
This money was deposited by my client Mr. Yoshi Yuu, who lost his life along with his family in the massive Earthquake and Tsunami disaster that destroyed a vast area of Japan on the date 11th March 2011. According to the law in my Country, after three months the Nigerian Government would come for the funds if nobody applies to claim the money. 
 
Should you be interested, please respond immediately to my private email: (Raymond-Adenuga2011@live.com) with the following information for documentation purpose by the attorney: 
 
Your Complete Name: 
Current Residential Address: 
Mobile/cell Number:
Your Occupation: 
Your Age and Sex:
 
My private phone number is: (+234-705-762-3921) I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Kind Regards,
Raymond Adenuga
Private line: +234 705 762 3921
 

No comments:

Post a Comment