Friday, June 10, 2011

Dr. Robert Dennis (robert.dennis@accountant.com)


Good Day,


How are you doing, I am Rev. (Mr) Dennis Robert the Man from Canada who contacted you some time ago to assist me secure the release of some money accrued from the over invoicing of a contract inheritance and Next Of Kin that was awarded by the government of Nigria some time ago during the time of the formal President Umaru Yaradu before he passed away.


Though you were not able to assist me conclude the transaction due to the rangind scam being pertuated in the region, however, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the assistance, and cooperation of a new partner from Brazil.


Presently I am in South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, I made sure you are not left out the benefit of the transfer, hence I kept aside for you the sum of Four Hundred and Fifity Thousand ($450,000) United States Dollars in an ATM CARD. I choose to compensate you with that amount for all your past efforts, and attempts to assist me in this matter.



This amount is the 10% of the fund that was release to me and as a christain who is hoping for more favour from the Almighty God, I am meant to sow this seed into the life of some who have assisted my effeort in the past.


I want you to understand that God has choosing this opportunity to fulfil His promise in your life; l will not want you to undermind this opportunity.Thus, feel free and get in touch with my attorney in the region Barrister Honest Koffi and instruct him on how to send the ATM CARD to you. Please do make sure you reconfirm your full details to him....


Your Full Name


Home Address


Telephone Phone numbers


Get in touch with the bearer now, and re-confirm your Information to him to avoid any mistakes in the delivery.


Below is the contact of my secretary:


Name: Dr. Honest Koffi



Email: drhonestkoffi@gmail.com



Please, ensure that you sow a seed into someones life as you receive this fund, and also support the spread of the gospel.


Best Regard.


Rev. (Mr) Robert Dennis

No comments:

Post a Comment