Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CHEVRON PLC CO (infoweb012@centrum.sk)

Hello,

I have sent an email to inform you about your winning prize Draw by the chevron oil company

without response. I have already sent you USD5,000.00 dollars through Western union as we have

been given the mandate to transfer your full Winning payment total sum of US$1.5M since April 2011

via western union by the Multinational Oil company,chevron Oil Co.

I was also trying to locate your telephone number to give you the information through phone but

was not sucessfull. Now, I decided to email you once again the MTCN and sender name so that you

will pick up this USD5,000.00 to enable us send another USD5,000.00 later today as you know, we

will be sending you only USD5,000.00 per day. Please pick up this information and run to western

union to pick up the USD5,000.00 let me know when you pick the money.

Here is the western union information to pick up the USD5,000.00;

MTCN :67 19 95 21 66
Sender's Name: Pinto Mark
Test Question: Best Color
Answer:Green
Amount:USD5,000.00

I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD5,000.00, call or Please email me your

direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the

information.


Thanks

Pinto Mark

Regional cordinator,



TO CHECK THE AVAILABILITY OF THE MONEY, PLEASE GO TO WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM GO TO CHECK TRANSFER

STATUS, AND INSERT SENDERS NAME AND THE MTCN NUMBER AND YOU WILL SEE THAT YOUR MONEY HAS BEEN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment