Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Anthony Johnson (anthonyjohnson111@hotmail.com)

Attn: 
 
I will like to introduce you to a business that can give us profits in a short term without fail. My boss wants to come to your country to buy some chemical for animal drugs and we can get this chemical only in your Country.
 
I will give you the contact of the local dealer in your country, so
that you can buy from them and sell to my boss at a very high price.
 
 
The local dealer is selling the chemical at the rate of $35,000 dollars and my boss will buy it from you at the rate of $65,000 dollars per 4 liter Can. And you and I will share the profits you will make from my boss.
 
If you are interested I will forward the full contact of my boss to you, so that you can contact him for more discussion regarding the business and I will still give you the contact of the local dealer in your country, you can contact me through my email address. (anthonyjohnson11@Safe-mail.net)
 
 
Mr. Anthony Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment