Monday, June 6, 2011

ABS (contct.info@gala.net)

Dear Sir/Madam,
 
Pardon me for not knowing your mind set before sending you this mail.
 
My name is Abubakar Salam, A nationality of Libya. I know you will wonder how I got your Email ID, is 
through online sarch of the web.I am contacting you because of the war in Libya. My father is working 
directely with the President Ghadafi of libya. He was killed by rabels.I am contacting you in respect of our 
farmily consignment,that contain the sum of 3.5million US Dollars and 100kg of Gold, in order for you
to assist us in retriving this fund from Ghana,in a private security company were my late father deposit the 
fund and gold before his death.
 
I contact you because i want to invest the fund oversea.I am the only child of my father. After his death, his
special Attoney came to me and told me that my father deposited a fund of 3.5Million US Dollars and 100kg
of Gold because i am the next of kin and I cannot do much now because i am a refugee in Ghana. 
Base on the unclay as a refugees i can not claim it, one cannot have such amount and be a refugee.
 
So we plead with you to assist us clear this funds from the security company and have it transfer to your 
country. we are ready to go into an agreement with you (organization) and offer you 15% of the said amount,
5% for miscellaneous and 70% for investment. 
 
With regards to this mail, after reading, I will like you to send me your full address to contact you immediately
to give you more details. All the necessary document are with my farmily lawyer. So please, if you are 
interested, I want you to contact me immediately so that we can start this transaction as soon as possible.
 
Best Regards,
ABUBAKAR SALAM AND MOTHER,
Email: abubakasala@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment