Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Harold Matthews (post9898@rocketmail.com)

Hello,


I am Mr.Harold Matthews,an American citizen presently working as a
special agent to Nigerian Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU), a team
setup by the president of Nigeria to monitor all pending internationl
funds transfer files and Suspicious transaction reports.


I have an urgent information which you might find very useful.
Following an investigation that was carried out by my office,I have
discovered that there are some long overdue payment presently here in
Nigeria yet to be claimed. These funds have been processed in your
name and should be released to you as soon as possible in line with
our financial instrument. But we are realizing that the earlier
documents validating this sum in your name has been re written or
altered.


Furthermore, there is a supporting document here from one Mr.Edward
Doan who told us that he is your legal representative and that you
have given him the right to file for the funds on your behalf.


To enable me confirm the status of the information i have for you, I
need you to re confirm the account details below, this is what we have
for the funds processed in your name in c/o Edward Doan and the
transfer will be effected by Monday 15th August 2011 13:00 Hrs.


Bank Details:
Huntington National Bank
340 S. Main St. Franklin,Ohio 45005
USA
Account Name: Edward A. Doan
Account Number: 02148447293
Routing: 042215060


We want to hear from you before we can append our signature on the
transfer and to also know if you authorize the transfer of your funds
to the account mentioned above.


When I hear from you, then I can put my investigations together and
make conclusions. But from what I have here, it seems as though your
financial entitlements in Nigeria is being redirected for personal
interest by illegal means and you will aid us by giving me a brief on
your dealings when previously trying to process release of your funds.

Kindly get back to me on my e-mail address: efx20111@yahoo.com.hk


And please keep this confidential to enable me work effectively in
your favour. When I hear from you, I will prove my personality to you
so as to satisfy your worries and to be at liberty to furnish me with
the required information.

Regards,
Mr.Harold Matthews




No comments:

Post a Comment