Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dr. Jerimiah Harrison (statistics@balderas45.com)

To: My Dear Good Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort. I understand that your hands were tied. Not to worry. I have succeeded; the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend of mine in New York .To compensate for your past assistance and commitments, I have dropped an International Certified Bank Draft of $1.200.000.00 for you.

I am in Australia with my family presently and I do intend to establish some business concerns here, and possibly buy some properties.

Contact my Secretary: Name: Mr. Moses Mantu /Email: ahayesbnkoa@yahoo.dk

You can Forward my mail to him, then ask him to send the Cheque to you.

Take good care of your self.

Best Regards,
Dr. Jerimiah Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment