Monday, May 2, 2011

julius tambo (western.union156re@att.net)

Dear Friend,
 
I am Mr. Julius Tambo, Regional Manager of International Commercial Bank (ICB) Accra, Ghana. I am writing you in respect of a Spanish client, Mr. Andrew Dumke, who died with his family in an Ethiopia plane crash in 2007. Mr. Dumke was a Business Man and also deals on Gold with the Ghana government.
 
In 2006, Mr. Dumke made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months with a value of $10,200,000.00 (Ten million Two hundred thousand united states dollars) only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices were sent to him and no response came from him. I later discovered that Mr. Dumke and his family died in the Addis Ababa-bound flight ET409 crash. 
 
After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Dumke did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit .He did confided in me the last time he came to my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank.\So Ten million Two hundred thousand united states dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that if no one comes for the fund, in the nearest future, my bank will automatically revert it for its use. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Dumke so that you will be able to receive his funds.
 
Be 100% assured that I have planned everything out so that we shall come out successful within one week. I have all the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Dumke. All that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your details as indicated below. There is no risk involved at all in this matter because we are going to adopt a legalized method. After you receive the funds in your nominated bank account, i will come to your country so we will share in the ratio of 50% for me, 45% for you and 5% will be used to pay back any expenses incurred during the course of this transaction. No one must know of this our transaction as you know this is a very rare opportunity and no one will like this benefit to come to us if we do not classify it as a secret between us due to envy. Please delete if you are not interested, OR ,
PLEASE STATE YOUR INFORMATION BELOW TO KNOW YOUR CAPABILITY OF HANDLING THIS DEAL. 
1. FULL NAME..........
2. TELEPHONE NUMBERS.......
3. YOUR AGE......
4. YOUR SEX.........
5. YOUR OCCUPATION........
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY......
7. YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........
8. MARITAL STATUS
Regards,
Mr. Tambo

No comments:

Post a Comment