Saturday, May 21, 2011

Mrs. Mary Allen (mail@tpg.com.au)

Hello
My name is Mary Allen from Immune Delivery service in New York. I am contacting you on a very strict and confidential basis concerning some of your belongings in our company's possession.
 
I am the clearance officer for the above company and have stumbled on some valuable information that concerns you. During a routine inspection of uncleared consignments in our warehouse I discovered two diplomatic trunk
boxes that bears your name as the beneficiary. On further verification by scanning, I found that the consignments is filled with hard currency, in
US dollars.
 
I strongly advice that you contact me immediately for further instructions on how you can claim your consignment, When contacting me via email,kindly quote these reference number JB2/11992/10
 
 
Yours in service
 
Mrs Mary Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment