Friday, May 27, 2011

Kate Desmond (katridoso@yahoo.com)


Hello,


I am Mrs. Ross Dreyer, I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States.

I am one of those that executed a contract/Beneficiary in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$200,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail.


So I decided to travel down to Nigeria and I was directed to meet Barrister Usman Aliu by the United States Embassy in Nigeria, Barrister Dan Williamsis a member of Nigeria CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE,and I contacted him and he explained everything to me.

He said that those people that was contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to the paying bank, which is Skye Bank of Nigeria Plc, and I am the happiest woman on this earth now because I have received my contract funds of $5 Million USD.


Moreover, Barrister Dan Williams,showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment,and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address that is why I decided to email you to inform you to stop dealing with those internet impostors because they are not in position to effect the release of your funds rather they will only extort money from you, they are only making money out of you. I will advice you to contact Barrister Dan Williams Today!.

You have to contact him direct on this information below.

Name: Barr. Dan Williams

Email: danwillassociates@lawyer.com

Tel: +234-80 831 80338


You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them which is all lies, they

are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left to live on so i urge you to get in touch with the Committee member now.


The only money I paid was just $520 for IRS permit,So you

have to take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advice you to contact Barrister Usman Aliu for him to help you finalize your fund transfer instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of fees to complete your transfer.

Thank You and Be Blessed,If you wish get back to me via my private email address (katridoso@mail.az)


Mrs.Ross Dreyer

No comments:

Post a Comment