Monday, May 30, 2011

Esther Palati (estherfavour93@yahoo.com)

Peace

My Name is Favour and Esther Palati Son/Daughter of Late Mr George Palati.We are From Liberia Our Father was killed by some rebels during the war Crisis in Liberia.So we ran to Ghana for our security.My consignment contains $14 million United States dollars and some quantity of gold,which I cannot specify.

After clearing the consignment from the Airport,Dr.Richard Kalusi(DIPLOMAT) called Mr.Womack Hardee to tell himthe description to is house for the delivery,but is House Helper answered the call and told Mr.Richard Kalusithat Mr.Womack Hardee hard a fatal car accident which lead to his death.

Please,my sister and I seek for you to stand as our Beneficiary/God Loving Parent to get in contact with the Diplomat so that he can deliver the Consignment to you.Please try and get back to me through email.

Thanks and God bless you
Favour and Esther Palati

No comments:

Post a Comment