Friday, May 20, 2011

Mr Williams Simth (williassmith111002@hotmail.com)

Dear Sir /Ma,

I am Mr.Williams Smith & I work in one of the commercial Banks here in
Nigeria.I am contacting you in regards to a huge sum of money($16,755,889.00)
only,in an account with my bank since 2003 belonging to an American property
magnate,now deceased.He,on the 7th of July 2005,had his surviving wife and
only son die in the bomb blast at King cross underground Station.They were
on holiday in the UK as tourists.

Click link below for more info:
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe/07/07/london.tube/index.html
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8492258

The proposition is to move this fund out for us to prevent my bank from
claiming it.Kindly respond promptly with the following information :
(A) YOUR FULL NAMES
(B) ADDRESS
(C) YOUR COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS ( If any )
(D) PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS .
(E) YOUR AGE,MARITAL STATUS & NATIONALITY.
(F) OCCUPATION & POSITION.

The money will be shared in the ratio of 60% for me,35% for you and 5% for
any arising contingencies during the process of this transaction. This
business is (100%) risk free.

Regards,

Williams Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment