Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bar Charles Duan (charlesduan65@att.net)

Esteemed Greetings,

I am Charles Duan (Esq), a Senior Advocate and Legal Consultant in practice here in CHINA. I had a client, an OIL MERCHANT/CONTRACTOR based here in CHINA now deceased. During a holiday trip to Indonesia, my client lost his life together with his wife and only child in a Terrorist Bombing Attack on 12 October 2002 in the tourist district of Kuta, Indonesian island of Bali. A deadliest act of terrorism in the history of Indonesia killing 202 people, 152 of whom were foreign nationals.

Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of (US$16.7 Million) from the CHINA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (CNPC), following which he received close to a 28 percent mobilization fee of (US$4.7 Million) and successfully executed the contract, but the balance of (US$12 Million) contract payment was on the Process of being transferred into his Account. Three Months after his sudden death, the company effected the transfer of the balance which is still in the account till today.

As his consultant and personal lawyer, I have been officially notified and instructed by the bank where the money is deposited to contact my deceased client's relative so that the funds in his account can be released. For the past 3 years, I have made several inquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients extended family relatives, but to no avail. After many unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet, but this attempt was equally unsuccessful.

Unfortunately, the bank has given me final mandate of fourteen (14) working days to provide the next of Kin or have this fund confiscated. This is why I am seeking your consent to present you as the relative/ beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at (US$12 Million) can be paid to you based on the fact you have the same last name with my late client.

NOTE; I contacted you for a credible reason that both of you share the same surname which makes the claim most credible.

I can assure you this is a harmless opportunity and I can also assure you that there won't be any breach of the law in the process of transfer to you because I am familiar with the procedure of claim and in control of the situation here. The bank has agreed to transfer this money strictly on my recommendation. On receipt of a positive response from you, I will furnish you with details of the transaction and also we shall discuss your percentage before taking further steps.

Yours Faithfully,

Bar Charles Duan (Esq) .

No comments:

Post a Comment